- The School runs under the guidance of Prof. N. L. Mitra, Former Director, National Law School of India University, Bangalore who is the Chairman of the National Advisory Committee of the KIIT School of Law.
- The School runs under the guidance of Prof. N. L. Mitra, Former Director, National Law School of India University, Bangalore who is presently the Chancellor of KIIT University and the Chairman of the National Advisory Committee of the KIIT School of Law.
- Prof. J. Martin Hunter, a Barrister at the Essex Court Chambers, London & Emeritus Professor, Nottingham Trent University, U.K. is a guiding force behind the school.
- It is also the first law school of the country which has implemented the curricula recommended by the Bar Council of India of 2009.
- KIIT School of Law has been admitted as member of the International Association of Law Schools, Washington, U.S.A. and Asia – Pacific Association of Law Schools, Australia.
- KIIT School of Law believes that being technology-savvy is an indispensable trait of competence in the modern world. Laptops are thus provided to all undergraduate students by KSOL immediately after admission with 24 hours Internet facility.
- We encourage students to learn analytical, communication and research skills together with a sound understanding of legal ethics and professional responsibilities.
- KIIT School of Law library is one of the most comprehensive law libraries in India and undeniably one of the most attractively designed.
- At Present, KLS is one of the leading Law schools in India having specialized honours courses in Buisness Law, Constitutional Law, Crime and Criminology, International Law, Intellectual Property Law and Taxation Law.
30th March 2014: Inauguration of Centre for Corporate & Commercial Law by Prof. P. P. Mathur, Vice Chancellor, KIIT University, Senior Advocate of Supreme Court, Mr Rupinder Singh Suri, Prof. N. K. Chakrabarti, Director, KIIT School of Law and Mrs. G. Suri, Managing Partner, Suri & Co.
11th November 2013: Inauguration of 1st KCIA International Arbitration Workshop by Prof. P.P.Mathur, Vice Chancellor, KIIT University, Prof Martin Hunter, Barrister, Essex Court Chambers, The Right Honorable Lord Mark Oliver Saville, Former Judge , Supreme Court of United Kingdom, Mr Paul Bowden, Partner, Freshfield Bruckhaus, Prof. N K Chakrabarti, Director, KIIT School of Law.
13th September 2013: Inauguration of 1st Conference on Intellectual Property Rights , School of Law. Chaired by Prof (Dr.) N.L Mitra , Chancellor of KIIT University, Prof. P.P.Mathur, Vice Chancellor, KIIT University, Prof (Dr) Prabuddha Ganguli, CEO, Vision IPR and MHRD IPR Chair Professor, Tezpur University, Assam and Prof. N K Chakrabarti, Director, KIIT School of Law.
29th August 2013: 1st KIIT University , National Moot Court Championship at KIIT School of Law.
7th Biennial Conference of Indian Society of Victimlogy was organized by KIIT School of Law, KIIT University