- Semi-Finalist in the 6th NUJS Parliamentary Debate Competition, held at NUJS, Kolkata, Jan 2013. Participated by Vivek Ayyagari, Tanuka De, Debottam Chattopadhya.
- Second Runners-up in 2nd International Moot Court Competition, held at Institute of Law, Nirma University, Gandhinagar,2013. Participated by Adishree Mishra,Suryakanta Sahoo, Anubhab Sarkar.
- Second Runners-up in Tarka Sastra 2nd National Moot Competition , held at School of Law, Sastra University, Thnajavur, March 2013. Participated by Abinash Pradhan, Surath Bhattacharjee,Vivek Ayyagari.
- Quarter-Finalist in the 2nd RGNUL National Moot Court Competition 2013, held at RGNUL, Patiala , Punjab, March 2013.Parcipated by Avinash Das, K Avanita, Shalaka Das.
- Runners-up and Best submission in National Model Directors Meet , held at Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune, March 2013. Participated by Jash Agarwal, Nidhi Singla, Trishna Rao, Prama Mukhapadhya, Richa Agarwal.
- Winner of 3rd prize in 1st National Law& Governance on Legislative Drafting Competition held at Centre for Law & Governance, Institute of Law, Nirma University, 2nd April’2013. Participated by Animesh Kr. Singh, Kushboo Khanuja, Dilawar Khan. The theme was “Delhi Gangrape – One”Hadsa” Drafting a Bill.
- Winner’s Trophy in the 6th Annual NALSAR Justice Bodh Raj Sawhay Memorial Moot Court Competition conducted at Hyderabad in Sept-2012.
- Winner’s Trophy in the 15th S C Javali Memorial National Moot Court Competition-2012 in Oct-2012 at Sir Siddapa Kambali Law College, Dharwad, Karnataka University. Also won the Best Gentleman Advocate Trophy.
- 1st runners up in the 2nd R.K. Jain Memorial National Moot Court competition, 2011 held at Vivekananda Law School, GGSIP University, Delhi.
- Semi Finalist in the 13th S.C. Javali National Moot Competition, 2011 held at University College of Law, Karnataka University, Dharwad.
- Quarter Finalist in the 21st Kerala Law Academy Moot Court Competition, 2011.
- Conferred 3rd Best Memorial Award in the North India Rounds of Phillip C. Jessup Moot Court Competition, 2010 held at RMLNLU, Lucknow.
- Adjudged as the 5th best team at the Bar Council of India Moot Court Competition 2010 held at the Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar.
- Semi-Finalist in the 4th Annual Prof. S. P. Sathe Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2010 held at ILS Law College, Pune.
- Paper presented on ‘Is Communal Violence a ground for invoking Art.356 of the Constitution’ in a Seminar organized by The Law College, Cuttack, Orissa on 6th December, 2008
- Participated and presented a paper in the 32nd All India Criminology Conference on the Theme: Science, Technology, Law and Criminal Justice organized by the Bangalore University and the Indian Society of Criminology from 25th to 27th February 2009.
- Participated and presented a paper in the International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility and Industrial Disasters, held on 5th and 6th December, 2009 at National Law Institute University, Bhopal.
- Paper presented at 2nd IPR Researcher’s Confluence, IIT Bombay, SJMSOM, 10-11th February, 2011.
- Participated in the Int’l Law Competition, “Youth for Peace”, IILSR, The Republic of Belarus.
- Participated in a seminar on “National Awareness Campaign on Intellectual Property Right”, organized by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) on January 2009.
- Presented paper on Creasing out Anomalies Existing in European Union Directives for Indian Herbal Market at an event organized by State Plant Medicine Board, Odisha in March 2011.
- Presented Position Paper at VIth Cambridge University International Model United Nations, 2010 hosted by University of Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- Presented Position Paper at 20th World Model United Nations 2011, Singapore hosted by the National University of Singapore, Singapore and organized by Harvard University, USA.
- “Mergers under Indian Competition Act,2002” in the technical session of International Conference on Competition Law organized by International Academy of Law and World Council for Corporate Governance, in association with Ministry of Law and Justice, Govt of India; November 6-7, 2009, New Delhi, India.
- Presented a paper “Torture- Law Enforcement Officials & Human Rights – A matter of Concern” in Seminar on Protection of Human Rights & Role of Law Enforcement Officials organized by North Bengal University; Mar 08.
- Presented a paper organized by the Indian Sociological Society XXXIV, in the All India Sociological Conference (December 27-29, 2008) on the theme of ‘Law, violence, terrorism and society in India’ in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Participated and awarded the ‘Best Delegate’ at the 3rd Annual Harvard Conference (HPAIR) from 18th-21st February, 2010.
- Participated as a delegate in the 8th Oxford International Model United Nations held at the Oxford University from 28th-31st October, 2010.
- Represented the Republic of India as a Delegate of the Inter-Governmental Youth Exchange Program to South Korea from 13th-24th October, 2008
- Represented the Republic of India at the 20th International Youth Forum held in Seoul, South Korea on “Climate Change and Green Development”, from 18th August-25th August, 2009
- Paper presented on “The Myopic Industrialization of Orissa: Arcelor Mittal’s ‘Greenfield’ vis-à-vis People’s Green Fields” in the 92nd Indian Economic Association Conference(December 27 – 29, 2009), held at School of Management, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.
- Paper presented on “Multiculturism and the Gay Rights Movement” in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on ‘State, Nation and Multiculturalism: Problems in Perspective’ organized by Chandidas Mahavidhyalaya, University of Burdwan, Birbhum in March, 2009
- Paper presented on “Breaking away from the prejudice of social disparity” at the 33rd All India Criminology Conference organized by Kashmir University in collaboration with the Indian Society of Criminology held at Srinagar from 22nd to 24th October 2009.
- “Guised In Green: Uncloaking the Myth of the WTO’s Trade-Environment Harmony” at the International Law Students Association (ILSA) International Conference on ‘Trade and Environment: Does International Law Have the Answers?’ organized by NUJS International Law Students (NUJS-ILS) at the WB National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata in July, 2009.
- Participated in International Conference on Climate Change: Law, Policy and Governance, held at Indian Habitat Centre, New Delhi on 18th June, 2009
Won the first prize in an inter college competition organized by Rural Litigation & Entitlement Kendra, Dehradun on the eve of World Environment Day.
- “Urgent Need For Review In Laws Concerning Insolvency, Liquidation, And Winding Up In India”was awarded gold medal in S.N.Gupta & Co, Advocates and Legal Consultants, Best Article Award Competition; for 4th Quarter 2009.
- “Foreign Direct Investment In Real Estate In India” Won silver award in S.N.Gupta & Co, Advocates and Legal Consultants, Best Article Award Competition; for 3rd Quarter 2009.
- “Is education a pre requisite for democracy”- awarded the 10th prize in the 2nd Democracy and Social Policy National Essay Competition held by Christ Law School.
- Semi-finalist and Best Speaker at “2nd Shilesh Chandra Mishra Parliamentary Debate Competition” held at Chanakaya National Law University.
- Winner in “4th Annual Oratory and Debate Competition,” April 2009 held in Bhubaneswar.
- LSE Summer School, London, United Kingdom.
- Summer Program on International Law held at Xiamen Academy of International Law, People’s Republic of China.
- Summer Program on International Law held at Indian Society of International Law, New Delhi, India.