To Foster multi-dimensional learning that goes beyond the traditional classroom based pedagogy, School of Law has planned to organize various seminar talks for the students and faculty members.
Hon’ble Justice Shri KalyanJyoti Sengupta, Chief of High Court, Andhra Pradesh, Rupinder Singh Suri, Sr. Adv, Supreme Court of India & Gurivinder Singh Suri, Managing Partner Suri & Suri, Mr. Bipin Bihari Rath, Sr. Advocate High Court Of Odisha Cuttack, Seminar on Legal Education and Legal Profession held on 28th & 29th March 2014.
Justice Ashok Bhusan, Judge High Court of Judica HR , Allhabad. Justice B. K. Mishra, Acting Chairman OHRC, Bhubaneswar, Mrs. Aruna Ray, Social Activist & Magsaysay Awardee, Manish Kumar Jha, Chairman, Center for Community Organization and Development Practice, TISS Mumbai, Mr. Damodar Sarangi, Retd IPS Special Rapporteur, NHRC ,New Delhi. One Day Training program on “Human Rights) organized by School of Law in collaboration of NHRC, New Delhi, held on 8th February 2014.
- Mr. Sanjib Kumar Mohanty, Advocate of Supreme Court, Seminar Lecture on “ Cyber Law in India” held on 17th February 2013.
- Mr. Sunil Bedkar, Seminar Lecture on “Law and Economics” held on 12th January 2013.
- Prof. Martin Hunter, Seminar Lecture on “Introduction to Arbitration Law”, held on 9th November 2012 & 10th November 2012.
- Prof. (Dr) Mrinal Chatterjee, Director, Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Seminar Lecture on Media and Governance Constitutional Law Hons Students) held on 3rd November 2012.
- Prof GS Bajpai, Prof M.K.Sinha, Prof Srikrishna Deva Rao & Prof Amita Singh, Workshop on Research Methodology held from 2nd November 2012 to 4th November 2012
- Prof(Dr) Mrinal Chatterjee, Director, Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Seminar Lecture on Media and Governance (Constitutional Law Hons Students) held on 3rd November 2012.