Sthita Prajna Mohanty
Dr. Sthita Prajna Mohanty, completed his Masters in law from KIIT School Of Law, KIIT University with specialisation in Corporate Law. His PhD is on the 'Police Culture: A study on the police commissionerate of Bhubaneswar and Cuttack'. He completed his graduation from 'University Law College', Vani Vihar. Before Joining KIIT School Of Law, he was associated as Legal Executive at 'Larson and Tubro' (L&T), and was also standing advocate at Cuttack High Court, Odisha. Dr. Sthita Prajna Mohanty has more than five years of experience and expertise in both Industrial and academic areas. His research areas include issues on "Police Science",“ International and Domestic Arbitration” and "Banking and Labour Disputes". Dr. Sthita Prajna Mohanty has good number of publication both International and National on "Police and Policing" and some law related aspects, has also participated in several state Seminars on" Police" and National Conferences and Seminars related to black money and tribal rights. He has been teaching Banking Law, Commercial Arbitration, Jurisprudence, Intentional Dispute Resolution and Legal Methods. He is also associated with different committees such as MOOT Court, SAP, Sports, Finishing School and Banking Law Society.
Corporate Law & Police Science
1. Mohanty, S.P (2017) TERRORISM: A Reflection on The Perspective of Indian Police , Justice Actualities Report, 38(1). pp-30-31
2. Mohanty, S.P (2016) Development Of Police Administration In India: A study from Ancient to Present era, KIIT Journal of Law and Society, 6(1). pp. 61-72
3. Mohanty, S.P (2015) Modern Police Act 2006- A step towards the modern police laws, KIIT STUDENT LAW REVIEW, 2(1), pp.190-198
4. Mohanty, S.P (2013) Policing and Young People, 2011 by Tim Read and Collin Rogers, KIIT Journal of Law and Society, 3(1), pp.225-228
5. Mohanty, S.P (2018), Black Money: A force To Reckon With In India, In Combating Corruption, Published by Satyam International, ISBN: 978- 9382823896